Happy #TBT friends! In the spirit of throwing it back, I wanna throw it back to a really delicious snack recipe that is not only Whole30 approved, but is also totally easy to make and really tasty!
Before starting Size Strong, I first played around on 2 different blogs trying to figure out my voice and what I really wanted to write about. One of those blogs, 321Feast.blogspot.com I used to write with my husband and we’d post all kinds of cool recipes we were trying out at home. Well I stumbled across this oldie, but goodie, and can’t wait to make it again – so I thought throw it back for all of you. This spread is full of healthy fats and has a natural sweetness, so it will satisfy your sweet tooth and – because of the fat content – will leave you satiated without a sugar crash on the back end. ENJOY!
Coconut Macadamia Creamy Spread
- 2 cups Macadamia Nuts (I used dry roasted, raw are great too)
- 1 cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1) Blend all ingredients in a food processor, beginning with the macadamia nuts
2) Process until you get a nice creamy consistency
3) Eat off a spoon, put on celery, or top onto whatever other goodies you’ve got!